After a busy weekend of birthday parties & babysitting, I've been able to get some projects done. On Sunday I crocheted another hat while at my grandparents' house. I used chenille yarn & a smaller hook than recommended, so Phoebe has another new hat!
Yesterday I made 2 outer bags for the purse that Pam needs. I gave her 2 options, one black & one purple but both with pansies (the flower for the Tri-Delts) and she chose the purple one. That's going postal today.
Also today, I received the fabric for my nephew's Hebrew book cover. After talking with Danielle I got started and I just finished it. I really hope Jackson likes it!
So that's all for today. I think I have the sewing bug again, so I'll finish the black pansy purse & work on a few others that I need to get done.