Friday, January 11, 2008

So many crafts, so little time!

So I crocheted 2 hats in the past 2 days. I get a little bored with one thing for an extended period of time, so I take a short break, make something completely different, then eventually go back & my mind is a little more open.
I've been working on my entries for the design team call at the scrapbook store. I'm really hoping to make it this year! Wish me luck!
I also need to get ready for Emma's 5th birthday next weekend. I can't believe she's 5 already! Time really flies when you have kids, doesn't it?
Oh, and I'm waiting for some fabric from Ma's (my grandmother) friend so I can make her a purse. Then I'm also going to make a book cover for my nephew's Hebrew school. It's been a couple weeks since I've had the sewing machine out, so I'm kind of anxious to do that again. I have a few others to work on as well.
As soon as I figure out how to post pics here I will.

1 comment:

Christina said...

sewing....missie....get out!!! thinks back to the s and k days!