Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Kid Pics (for the NJ family)




I just thought I'd post a couple pics I took of the kids yesterday. I know that Mom Mom checks my blog so I wanted her to have some new pictures to look at!

Tomorrow is the long-awaited Disney Princess Ice Show! Emma's been counting down & it's finally 1 day away. Our only issue may be getting there. We are expecting another 4-8 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow. As long as the show isn't cancelled we'll still be there. Jake & Daddy may have to change their plans though.....
Also, for those of you who are into reading, I am very involved in the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, and I highly recommend them. I read the first book (out of 13 so far) around Xmas. I read books 2-6 this past week and now I need to get book 7 from the library. Erin has most of them for me to borrow, but she's missing a few. They are so addictive!
Be sure to check back with me soon as I plan on getting a few pictures tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Laura Brann said...

They are soooooooo cute at this age. Wouldn't it be great if they stayed that angelic?