Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Warm Days....More Snow.






We had a couple warmer days this weekend (40 degrees!). On Sunday the kids & I spent a while playing outside. We made snow angels, played frisbee, played baseball with snowballs (Emma can hit!), and sledded down the big snowbank at the far end of the parking lot. We even saw 2 bald eagles fly over our house on their way to the river. Too cool! Then the kids got wet in the puddle so we had to come in & dry off.
Yesterday I made a star for my mom using the Basic Grey Figgy Pudding line. I almost didn't want to give it away, but I'll just have to enjoy it at her house, I guess.It was so nice out in the afternoon, too, that we were able to eat lunch out on my parents' back deck while the kids played in the snow. They wore snowpants & mittens, but half the time they didn't have on their coats & hats. And here we are expecting more snow today, switching to rain/sleet. Yuck! I can't wait for mud season, I mean Spring!
Oh, and I'm adding the link to my gallery at 2 Peas in a Bucket so anyone can check out my scrapbook pages whenever they want. Thanks so much for reading!

No comments: