Monday, March 31, 2008

Another Blah Day

Will Spring ever make it's true appearance here in Maine? I actually do feel somewhat fortunate in that we have less than 2 inches of snow left in our backyard. Mostly it's just frozen mud out there right now. Cary still has close to 3 feet & she's only 30 minutes inland from our house. Yuck! But today is just one of those gray & chilly days. I did hit the gym this morning, & of course, today is library day before dropping Jake off at Gramma & Pa's house so Emma can go to dance class. Other than that, I don't feel like doing much of anything around here. I am allowed a day like that every once in a while, right?


Oh, and I can finally post a pic of a star I made a few weeks back. It was something I sent in a scrapbooking package to one of my Scrappintologist friends on 2Peas. I really hope Britt likes it enough to hang it up!


And I think I'm going to start attempting to make my own clothes. I know, a little weird for me, but I found some gorgeous fabric at JoAnn's that would make a really cool skirt (again, weird for me since I'm not much of a skirt-wearer). I only bought a yard, so I need a little more than that, and a pattern to follow. But it will happen, I promise.

1 comment:

Pam's Oils said...

Love the star pattern. Very cute. I love using quilting patterns in my scrapbooking layouts.