Saturday, December 5, 2009

Feels Like Winter

'Swinter! Ok, not quite yet. There's still 2 weeks before it's official. But the first official snow of the season is falling right now! Yay!

And here's a pic of the placemats & napkins I made for Jeanne. The fabric is a gorgeous cotton batik with snowflakes. It's wintery, but not Christmasy, so they can be used throughout the season. I also finished one blanket (with much swearing) and started the second. Not sure I like the satin binding so much. I'll get through these blankets and forget about doing satin binding on fleece for a while.


What's next? I need to make more stars for next weekend then I'm not sure after that. Funny thing is, I don't really care what I'm sewing as long as I'm sewing. I just love it!

2 comments:

Laura Brann said...

I love the way you have snowflakes coming down all over that page as we watch it. How did you do that? Looks like the munchkins are ready for snow.....course they don't have to shovel it or drive in it yet.

Missie said...

To get the snowflakes there is a little link on the righthand side of my blog towards the top. Just click on it & it does all the work for you.